Though I've yet to splurge on a Kindle 2, I'm dying for one, since I don't think I'll ever grow out of my bookworminess.
Until I get one, I'll still read them the old-fashioned way, and I can still use tech to find new reads. Book Army is my new destination for literary recommendations. "Never read a bad book again" is its tagline, and I say amen to that.
From pages dedicated to talking about authors to the book reviews, the pretty UI and easy-to-navigate layout set the site apart. I've already got a few new titles lined up to read next.
Found a cool website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!