If the music and ubiquitous phrase in Apple's commercials for the iPhone's App Store ever get stuck in your head, there's an app for that. OK, not really, but my goofiness is inspired by today's website, App For That.
App For That features goofy submissions by users to sub in the first part of the now-famous phrase (I have even used it in headlines!), the funnier, the better. Sample? "If you want to create a Ponzi scheme, there's an app for that." Reload to see more gems.
Hanging on to a website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!