With Twitter still taking the world by storm, businesses want a slice of the success and are working to get on the Twitter train as fast as possible. In doing so, some companies succeed, while others don't quite exactly maximize their Twitter potential. To help businesses get their profiles up and running and start making some connections, Twitter has created a Twitter 101 website that clearly explains Twitter (it's great for those who want a Twitter tutorial, too!), and why it's beneficial for businesses to start tweeting.
Have a great website you want to share with geeksugar readers? Share it when you read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!