As you know, buying tickets for events can often be a big headache. Rather than having to search the Internet for available tickets (and trying to find ones that don't cost a small fortune), a site called TicketFlow scans hundreds of ticket sites for you — aggregating the best tickets, for the best price, in one handy location. And once the results are listed, you can choose your preferred date and price range so that you get exactly what you're looking for.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!