There's nothing worse than being pumped for a vacation, then arriving to find your digs/guided tour/planned activities aren't as awesome as advertised. Unfortunately for some, this could totally shatter your dreams of an ideal vacay. So next time, do some extra research on a site like Ruba.Similar to Trazzler (which I love) Ruba offers a much more personal and behind-the-scenes look at places around the globe so you can make an informed decision on where to travel next. It's a positive website, where people write about the hotels, restaurants, and landmarks they love and the things that made their trip worthwhile, so you know you're getting good advice.
Going a step farther than Trazzler though, Ruba offers city guides, tours and things to do in a particular city for the amount of time you're spending there. Have two days in Sydney? Ruba has you covered.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the GeekSugar homepage!