If you can't get enough social networking action (what, with your Twitter updates and Facebooking), add this service to your daily update list: DailyBooth.
DailyBooth is kinda like Twitter, where you post what you're doing and personal updates, but with the extra added feature of adding a photo to every post. Just activate your computer's on-board camera (or external camera) and snap away every day to show off your new haircut, or that shiner you got while playing volleyball with your pals.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.