Last week I was spending some time with my friend and her baby and went crazy with "capturing the moment" — it was photos and videos galore! After uploading all my cutesy wootsey images, I couldn't help but wonder what options there are for parents who want to create an online space dedicated to their bundle of joy, but yet don't want their kids faces plastered all over sites like Flickr or YouTube.
And with that I bring you TotSpot, a secure and safe user-friendly site that allows parents to create a private page about their kids. With this page you can post videos, photos, and journal entries to share "privately" with family and friends. How great is that?!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!