This week, a wishlist for postholiday purchases, some more iPad 2 rumors, the end of Kodachrome, and more! Here's a look at some top stories on our radar this week.
- Just in case Santa didn't bring you everything you want, here are 10 items worth picking up that you may not have found under the tree.
- Speaking of gifts worth buying for yourself: Amazon is having a great sale on video games.
- Photos of the newest Verizon Android phone, the HTC Thunderbolt, were leaked, and we speculated about what else to expect at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
- One thing we're not excited about: potential eye damage. Nintendo issued a warning that its new 3DS should not be used by children under age 6 for fear of damaging their eyesight.
- iPad 2 rumors ran rampant this week, and it's possible the next version of the iPad will be Verizon-compatible, complete with antiglare and antismudge screen.
- Skype announced that now users can video chat on the iPhone using 3G, but recommended we stick to WiFi for the best quality picture.
- On Thursday, the final role of Kodachrome film was processed. Sad day.
Source: Flickr User zsumoz