This week, updates to a few awesome apps, the Prez gets an iPad, and Google adds a social element that sounds a whole lot like some other site's idea. Check out these stories and more in this week's recap.
- On Monday, we found out that our tech-embracing President has an iPad 2. I guess no one can resist!
- Insanely popular game Angry Birds got its own movie, and now it has its own movie trailer!
- Vimeo released its iPhone app this week, making it easier than ever to upload your mobile content.
- Speaking of apps we love, GetGlue integrated the Foursquare check-in process, making for seamless friend notification of not only where you are, but what you're watching, too.
- In Google news, the search giant added a new element called Plus One to its search results pages. The social element is similar to Facebook's Like button, but is still in the early stages of experimentation.
- Speaking of Facebook, check out this list of the most annoying personality types on Facebook according to women. Spoiler: you can probably guess more than one!
- Just in time for Thursday's opening day, Volvo announced a sponsorship deal allowing iOS users to stream games for free on their iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touches.
- Are you ready for the royal wedding? Legoland sure is. Check out the amazing wedding diorama they made depicting Prince William and Kate Middleton's impending nuptials.
- In response to some very passionate pleas, Twitter finally did away with the QuickBar.
- Finally, April Fools' came in like a lion, with Google, Hulu, and Funny or Die topping our favorite pranks from around the web.