Oh, you're obsessed with Candy Crush Saga? Join the club. Naturally, you're going to want to dress like one of the characters this Halloween, which is only fitting for such a candy-crazed holiday. Below, we're breaking down everything you need to dress like sweet lil Tiffi, the Candy Town citizen so sad when you lose a level (warning: lots of pink ahead). Best costume winner, here you come!
- Red bow ($16): Who cares if it clashes with pink? The red hair bow is a Tiffi trademark.
- Blue lollipop ($12 for 48): Not like you needed a costume as an excuse to have candy on Halloween, but a blue lollipop is another essential.
- Pink blush ($4): Get those signature rosy cheeks with some pink blush you'll want to use even after the holiday.
Keep reading to get the whole costume!
- Pink tights ($3-$5): We warned you there'd be a lot of pink, and the tights are no exception.
- Pink dress ($169, originally $198): Collar? Check. White buttons? Check. A pink shirt dress is the perfect Tiffi ensemble.
- Pink flats ($21-$27, originally $69): Maybe the best part of the outfit, these flats guarantee you'll be comfortable all night long.