OK, so I can't say that today's site is good for anything more than a bit of fun during your dull day, but it made me laugh out loud when I saw it. Kanye This takes Mr. West's now famous MTV interruption and makes it available for you to use on websites.
Just enter in the site you want to interrupt in one field, list your favorite site in another, and voila! Kanye will then pop up out of the cyberspace audience to steal the spotlight away from your least favorite site and declare your favorite site the best. You can even fool your friends by sending them a "Kanye'd" link!
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.