Last week, I told you about seven awesome wedding websites to check out, but I had to call out Project Wedding on its own. Not only is Project Wedding an awesome place to get wedding tips and ideas and find planners and resources to help keep you on track (and on budget), but it also has an extensive vendor review section.
Unlike other websites, you don't have to sign up for an account to view Project Wedding's reviews. So you not only get free insider knowledge about reception sites, bakeries, musicians, officiants, and plenty more from actual customers, but the rest of the site is amazingly helpful as well. Check out other weddings to get inspired, and if you do happen to sign up for a free account, then you can submit your own reviews, start organizing your wedding, and even start your own wedding website.
Do you know of an awesome site that you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, just read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!