You may have noticed an abnormal amount of geeks wandering the streets with their eyes glazed over yesterday — Sony warned gamers to keep their earlier-generation PS3s turned off after some faulty software led to a PlayStation Network meltdown, which then began affecting the consoles themselves. I asked you via Twitter to tell me what you were doing with all that extra time, and your answers were pretty entertaining.
Some of you got outside, some of you played games on another console (lucky you), and others, well, they stomped their feet in frustration. Find out what a few of you did during the great PSN/PS3 blackout when you read more.
- "We have a WII!" — @patricev70
- "Listening to my husband whine" — @wwwendyyy
- "Watching recorded football matches while holding my DualShock 3 and pretending to play FIFA 10 — @thefremen
- "Playing Shen Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor on my DS" — @L0n3Wolf09
- "Plants vs Zombies on my iPodtouch" — @digitaltempest
- "Complaining!!!!!" — @FormerHerald
- "Crime will increase & a baby boom due to the PS3 PSN fail" — @NineToez
- "DS Lego Battles. It's like going back in time and playing Warcraft 1. Except with Lego blockies" — @rainbowsleeve
- "The world may never know" — @BrianDaoust