Don't be scared of the colors and patterns of Apple's new mobile operating system, iOS 7. Whether you're new to the world of Apple apps or ready for an updated experience, follow the week's biggest how-tos and tips for navigating the software you'll unwrap in an iPhone 5S or 5C.
- Greatest app updates of iOS 7 — Developers worked overtime to get their apps ready for the bright, clean world of iOS 7. We pick the standout everyday apps in the new operating system that will have you upgrading immediately.
- Block incoming texts and calls — Whatever the reason, sometimes you don't want that number calling you again. Stop 'em in their tracks with a couple quick swipes to block a contact from texting and calling.
- Unlock iOS 7's greatest tricks — A new world of digital convenience awaits Apple users. We note the indispensable tips that will change your mobile life.
- Meet iTunes Radio — Apple has gotten in on the streaming music scene with ITunes Radio, a subscription service to rival Pandora. But do these new stations stack up with Pandora's radio experience?
- The guide to downloading iOS 7 — Wait! Before you go for that system upgrade, follow these steps to ensure you don't miss a single piece of data when making the move up.