When it comes to gadget caboodles no two are alike. Some are simple, some are cluttered, some are serious and some, like this one from Rachelface seem to combine fun, serious and cute all into one. Rachelface shared her Sony Vaio VGN-FS980, pink Nintendo DS, pink RAZR (she's hoping that someday they make a pink BlackBerry!), pink iPod Nano and her adorably pink wii-mote in our My Favorite Gadgets group, offering a giant dose of chic pink fun.
"I wouldn't be the same without these 6 essentials in my life," says Rachelface. "So thank you to all the smart minds who created them!"
To learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!