Technology is good for making office politics easier, if nothing else!First GroupCard came out, eliminating the need to pass around a paper greeting card to say sayonara or Happy Birthday to a colleague, and now Lolligift has the same idea, only it's for pooling money together for group gifts.
Once you set it up by entering in the recipient, gift, and requested amount, you just send around the link to your participating co-workers, and people contribute their money via PayPal. Of course, this is good for more than just offices; use it to pool together funds for a big group present for a friend or family member, and so on.
Know of a cool website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!