By now you probably know I'm totally addicted to my beautiful BlackBerry Pearl and my fabulous iPod. While they still hold the top spot of my favorite list, I am sure this will change when the iPhone arrives later this week! But what I want to know is, what are your favorite gadgets? Do you love Helly Kitty gadgets? Or maybe you have a thing for pink tech gear like this girl? Whether you are a Mac user, a PC type, a gamer, or a Zune junkie, I have created a special geeksugar group for the gadget lover in all of us called My Favorite Gadgets. It's a place where you can share all your amazing tech toys and geeky paraphernalia. And you just never know, your submission could possibly end up on the geeksugar homepage!
To learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit