When you're down and out, and aren't sure what to do about your techie problems, don't worry — you've got a friend! The Ask a Geek Girl group is here to help. We've been seeing some great questions, as well as some smart, in-depth answers from our many geeky ladies (and gents) cruising the Ask a Geek Girl group to lend their computer and tech expertise.
Just remember, no question is too hard or too easy. So if you want the lowdown on how to upload a picture on Myspace, want to know what the heck a motherboard is, or maybe just want to impress your buds when you show off your YouTube vids on your new Wii next weekend, then let us know! You may see your question featured on geeksugar! And since it's totally painless to join and easy to post a question, learn how when you read more.
It looks tough with the list and all, but it's really a snap:
- First of all, join the Ask a Geek Girl group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with your tech related problem or questions.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Ask a Geek Girl” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example: Apple, Microsoft Vista, iPod, hard drive, ect. ").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
I'm so glad we had this pep talk. No get out there and start posting!