Instagram is the easy way to create dreamy camera-phone photos in a flash. The filters work their magic so well that nearly every picture comes out looking like a keepsake. Making those memories permanent can be just as easy with these tools for turning Instagram photos into lasting works of art.Source: Prinstagram 
- Printstagram  — The company offers multiple ways to print Instagram photos, but the 20-by-40-inch posters will make a stunning addition to a living room wall. Between 50 and 400 photos are arranged in a clean grid on thick archival paper for $25. Fill a Tiny Book ($10 for a set of three) with miniature prints of favorite photos, or do the Polaroid-style miniprints ($15 for 48 prints, pictured above), which have wide enough borders to double as note cards.
- PostalPix  — Use this iPhone app to print four-inch squares from your Instagram library for only 33 cents each. Other sizes are also available, including two-, five-, and eight-inch square prints. Fast shipping, a matte finish, professional-quality resolution, and the convenience of mobile shopping make this our first stop for basic Instagram prints.
- CanvasPop  — Those filtered photos are worthy of an at-home gallery. Create a high-resolution 12- or 20-inch-square stretched canvas print for $40 and $114, respectively. Buy multiple canvases for an artful wall vignette.
- Blurb  — Haven't looked at a photo album in a while? Blurb brings back what now seems like an antiquated way of sharing photos with a modern Instagram twist. Softcover books with 60 pages of Instagram photos start at $21.
- Artifact Uprising  — For a stunning addition to your home, we love the options from Artifact Uprising, which incorporates reclaimed pinewood from its own Colorado backyard. Clipboard calendars ($30) with a print for each month are serene for a workstation, and the wood block plus 12 prints ($24) creates a changeable photo display.
- Instagoodies  — Print favorite Instagram photos into books of one-inch stickers ($14). Attach stickers to the computer monitor, phone case, or wallet for a quick flash of happiness.
- Boo Box by Hatchcraft  — For photos worthy of the mantelpiece, go for the Boo Box, which places four-inch Instagram photos in bamboo shadowbox frames beginning at $20.
- Sticky9  — Take a cue from your mom, and turn your refrigerator into bragging grounds for your works of art. For $15, Sticky9 makes a set of nine photo magnets from your favorite images.
- ImageSnap  — This service crafts ceramic tiles ranging from two-inch ($4) to 12-inch ($35) squares. Tiles can be installed with mortar and grout just like normal tiles, though the tiny sizes make for perfect refrigerator magnets.
Source: Artflakes 
- Artflakes  — Images get sticky with this company that takes your regular ol' Instagram pics and whips them into vinyl four-inch stickers (pictured above). Buy them up in packs of 10 ($21), 25 ($42), or 50 ($63).
- Casetify  — Create a custom case for your device of choice — iPhone 4 through 6 Plus, iPad and iPad Mini, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy S II through IV, Galaxy Note, and Nexus 4 — ranging in price from $35 to $55. Customize your collage and layout, and then Casetify prints it on a white or black case.
- Postagram  — A fun way to show people you're thinking of them, Postagram mails a postcard with pop-out Instagram photo and message to friends for $1 each. A perfect last-minute gift!
- Stitchtagram  — Now that your walls are filled with Instagram photos, cuddle up to memories with a 15-inch linen-cotton-blend pillow ($54) made from account images.
With so many resources to print Instagram photos, you could easily decorate an entire house with iPhone memories. How do you share your mobile-phone photos?