Instagram is the easy way to create dreamy iPhone photos in a flash. The filters work their magic so well that nearly every picture comes out looking like a keepsake. Making those memories permanent can be just as easy with these tools for turning Instagram photos into a lasting work of art.
- PostalPix — Use this iPhone app to print four-inch squares from your Instagram library for only 30 cents each. Other sizes are also available including two-, five-, and eight-inch square prints. Fast shipping, a matte finish, professional-quality resolution, and the convenience of mobile shopping make this our first stop for Instagram prints. It even sells just-right square four-inch wooden frames.
- CanvasPop — Those filtered photos are worthy of an at-home gallery. Create a high-resolution, 12-inch-square or 20-inch-square stretched canvas print for $40 and $114, respectively. Buy multiple canvases for an artful wall vignette.
- Printstagram — The company offers multiple ways to print Instagram photos, but the 20-by-40-inch posters will make a stunning addition to a living room wall. Between 50-400 photos are arranged in a clean grid on thick archival paper for $25. Printstagram's latest offering is an Instagram daily calendar ($40), using 365 of your or a friend's images.
- Blurb — Haven't looked at a photo album in a while? Blurb brings back what now seems like an antiquated way of sharing photos with a modern, Instagram twist. Softcover books with 20 pages of Instagram photos run $11 and a hardcover is $22. Christmas present, perhaps?
- Postagram — A fun way to show people you're thinking of them, Postagram mails a postcard with pop-out Instagram photo and message to friends for 99 cents each. A thoughtful alternative to a birthday ecard!
Seven more ways to print Instagram beauties after the break.
- Instagoodies — Print favorite Instagram photos into books of one-inch stickers ($14). Attach stickers to the computer monitor, phone case, or wallet for a quick flash of happiness.
- Boo Box — For photos worthy of the mantelpiece, go for the Boo Box, which places four-inch Instagram photos in bamboo shadowbox frames beginning at $20. Place a gift order three to four weeks in advance to ensure a timely delivery.
- Stickygram — Take a cue from your mom and turn your refrigerator into bragging grounds for your works of art. For $15, Stickygram makes a set of nine photo magnets from your favorite images.
- ImageSnap — Formerly known as TeenyTile, this service crafts two-inch tiles from your Instagram pics for sticking on your fridge (thanks to the included adhesive magnet) or wherever you choose to use them. Each tile is priced at $4.
- Artflakes — Images get sticky with this company that takes your regular ol' Instagram pics and whips them into vinyl four-inch stickers. Buy them up in packs of 10 ($21), 25 ($42), or 50 ($63).
- Casetagram — Create a custom iPhone 4/4S case ($35), iPhone 5 case ($40), or iPad case ($35-$60) with this company that prints your Instagram on a slim-fitting shell. Customize how your pics are arranged, then Casetagram prints them on a white or transparent case.
- Stitchtagram — Now that your walls are filled with Instagram photos, cuddle up to memories with a 15-inch linen-cotton-blend pillow ($68) made from account images.
With so many resources to print Instagram photos, you could easily decorate an entire house with iPhone memories. How do you share your mobile phone photos?