When we want to know, well, anything, we usually head to our good friend Google for advice, but, there is a wiser, more personable way to get quick snippets of knowledge and tips — podcasts. We can't get enough of podcasts lately, especially those that satisfy our curiosity for everything the world has to offer. From surviving a hacked password to organizing life, these programs will help you take on the world.
- BrainStuff: This daily podcast is filled with fun facts and random tidbits, breaking down the science and tech world. The 60-second clips are a great a way to understand complex subjects in simple terms. We love learning why there's a best seat on a roller coaster or why 3D movies cause headaches.
- How to Do Everything: This podcast is half advice, half survival guide. From where to find a date to how to get water in the desert, lifelong questions are answered in a humorous and lighthearted way.
- Lifehacker: The classic website turned podcast helps with everything from computers problems, emergency how-tos, and even how to brew the perfect cup of coffee. Whether you want to be productive or fill up on some random facts, Lifehacker is a one-stop-shop.
- One Minute Tip: For those that don't have time to read tech manuals cover to cover, One Minute Tip offers tips, interviews, quick-starts, and videos to make you an Apple-level genius in no time.
- Get-It-Done Guy's Quick and Dirty Tips to Work Less and Do More: An interesting take on how-tos, this podcast teaches you how to work smarter, not harder. Each week Stever Robbins shares inventive productivity and organizational tips to transform even the most overwhelmed person into an overachiever. Start listening and learn how to dig yourself out from under that pile of email.
Keep reading for two more podcasts you should download today.
Source: Flickr User Rob_L.