Feel passionate about a certain cause or charity and want to do your part to help, but can't donate thousands of dollars to it? Well SocialVibe is already getting a ton of praise for making it easy for people to make a real difference by posting their very own "badge" on social profiles. All you have to do is select your favorite cause to support, choose a sponsor and post your SocialVibe badge to your social networking site profiles (like Facebook or MySpace), and then you earn points for donations to charity. Here is Hayden Panettiere's page where she is supporting The Whaleman Foundation. It's extremely user friendly and a simple way to make a big difference.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!