Today is a day to give thanks, spend time with family and friends and yes, indulge with some Super Mario Galaxy gaming action! I would like to send a ginormous geeksugar THANK YOU to the readers for sharing your views, opinions and fabulous tech tips over the past year. Wishing you a very safe, joyous and yummy Thanksgiving!
- Cooking with your laptop is like drunk texting—don't do it! According to Valleywag, getting gravy out of your MacBook Pro ain't easy. — Valleywag
- Wondering how popular the Kindle is? It sold out in just five and a half hours! — Engadget
- RIM is already whipping up a new OS for the BlackBerry and it may include a touchscreen. — CrunchGear
- The Rockefeller Center Christmas tree will be going green this year by being covered with 30,000 multicolored LED lights strung on five miles of wire. — CNN
- Are you a Skype user? Check out the latest Skype travel mouse which features a LCD display, numeric keypad and a speakerphone option. — Oh Gizmo!