We all spend so much time searching the net for various things, so why not use a search engine that actually donates money to your favorite charity while you search? With GoodSearch , all you have to do is enter your search terms and pick an NGO of your choice and they'll donate to that charity each time you do a search! Here's the 4-1-1: The site will donate $.01 to your charity for each search, 50 percent of their revenue goes to the NGOs listed on the site, and their primary search engine is Yahoo — which may take a bit of getting use to. But all in all, it's totally legit, and at least you're giving back while doing something you do on the net anyways! A big thanks to TeamSugar user carrothead  for submitting this great site to our Website of the Day group !
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just .
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group .
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.