I may be in the tech scene so to speak, but there are always a few websites that I can't seem to get access to. Why? Because they are exclusive, which means — invite only! This was the case with Grand Central before Google opened it up to everyone, but there's always an ongoing list of sites that make it difficult for the rest of us to use.
Not anymore, thanks to a site called InviteShare that provides a place for people to send and receive site invites that are currently in private beta. Cheers to those to are sharing the invite love — we appreciate it!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!