It's the weekend, and if you're planning on hitting up a few bars to find a geek to call your own, you're gonna want to have your game on tight.
And while one of these ubergeeky pickup lines may not make the best first impression, they could be used in very humorous ways to break the ice once you've already started chatting up that special geek. Check out this top 10 list of geeky pickup lines as submitted from our Twitter and Facebook community, and don't forget to leave your own in the comments!
- "Can iTouch?"
- "You know, Einstein was a sexual deviant."
- "You can level up with me anytime."
- "Is that a pop-up, or are you just happy to see me?"
- "How big is your hard drive?"
See the rest of the list when you read more.
- "Can I buy you a drink while explaining the big bang theory?"
- "Let's get together and merge our layers."
- "I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force."
- "Care to come upstairs and let me master your dungeon?"
- "How many drinks does it take to get you to CHMOD 777?"