With so many extraordinary videos on TeamSugar  and YouTube , I often wish I could watch certain ones on my iPod . Thanks to a service called vConvert , I can now take any video off the net and quickly convert it to popular formats like wmv, mov, mp4, mp3, 3gp etc. Just type in the URL and choose which application you would like to convert the video for from the user-friendly menu. Once converted you can download the file to your desktop. The techies at lifehacker  also note that vConvert can just convert the audio to an mp3 as well...hello new songs on YouTube!
Do you know a great shortcut or tip you think geeksugar readers should know? Share it in our 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky 
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Geek tip")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you think this person is geeky, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the 'How To' Help - Guide To All Things Geeky  and start sharing your favorite tips! Your tricks just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!
Image Source