While celebrated for being the midweek marker, Wednesdays can be rough. If you're having a tough time staying upbeat — or even functional — at the office, take a mental health break online. Here are some suggestions for sites that will either make you LOL, learn some trivia, or inspire a little fun. Take a breath. Load site. Reload. Everything's gonna be a-OK.
- Know Your Meme is a site dedicated to cataloging these items and making sure you don't forget these hilarious Internet content gems. It's a great place to visit memes of yore, but also to discover anything you might have missed.
- Is It Normal? offers answers to a plethora of burning questions that have been submitted. On the site you can browse the questions, leave comments, and once you're registered, you can dare to leave your own juicy "Is it normal?" question.
Keep reading for more Internet gateways to an escape.
- The Revolving Internet features a fully functioning Google home screen that rotates a full 360 degrees to the tune of "The Windmills of Your Mind" by Dusty Springfield. Similar to the functionality of Uneven Google, Google search results pages also rotate, as does any page you land on after clicking a search result. And, like Uneven Google, it's silly, novel, and good for a few minutes of laughter, though the music in the background does start to grate on my nerves after a while.
- We Have Lasers is dedicated to showing off the greatest school portrait backdrop that ever existed. If you haven't been to the site before, go there. If you have, go back.
- DayTipper offers tried and true ways to grow the best garden, score an interview, even calculate your mileage cost on a road trip. People from all over the world submit their tips, tricks, and advice, the DayTipper staffers publish them, and we all benefit from one stranger's experience. It's like a huge knowledge database for your life, all in one place.
Do you have an interesting website you want to share? Join the Website of the Day group and blog it for a chance to be featured on GeekSugar.