If you're one of the many who turned their noses up at the typing class elective in high school, but find yourself regretting it since just about every job in an office requires good typing skills, don't despair.
TypingWeb is a free typing tutor website that gives you lessons (from beginner to more advanced) with a very simple UI. You don't have to register, but if you do, it'll track your progress, so you can congratulate yourself on not making typos.
Found a useful website you want to tell people about? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!