For cute, no-fuss ecards, you may want to head on over to flyGreetings — because where else can you find cards that say things like "Let's Get a Mani" or "You're Preggers, Congrats!"?!
With a tagline of "free does not have to be cheap or cheesy," flyGreetings cards are classy, so you don't have to worry about weird flash animation or corny songs playing when your friend sees the card. Totally geek chic in my opinion.
And for other cute ecards, be sure to check out all of the adorable Sugar Network ones on Pingg!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!