Isn't it always the case that when you really need a device to work, there's something wrong with it? During a recent trip to Mexico, my Canon PowerShot's three-inch LCD screen started flickering when I had it in picture mode. Because it doesn't have an old-school view finder, I'm heavily dependent on the LCD screen (or I can guesstimate where my mom's head would end up in the photo). After some searching on the Internet, I came across this site that gave me some helpful info about my screen's issues. The Camera Repair Blog is great because it provides you with some helpful DIY camera repair advice so you know what to do when you need to fix your camera, instead of shelling out for a new one. BTW, looks like I have a faulty CCD image sensor — good times indeed.
Do you have a cool site like this you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!