TechCrunch is reporting that there will soon be a new Facebook photo sharing feature that will combine some of the best photo apps out there today; mainly Instagram, Color, and Path, with a heaping layer of Facebook to pull it all together. The app, which was rumored to be in development for quite some time and will live inside the Facebook iPhone app, will basically give you a lot more photo features to play around with inside the app you already know. So what's new? Learn about some of the rumored features below!
- Multiple photo capabilities — You'll be able to capture multiple photos at a time and upload them at once to your Facebook profile.
- Geo-Tagging — You can add your location and events to photos, tag the friends you're with, and even see photos from other people in the same location, a la Color.
- Add captions — As always, you'll be able to add captions to your pics, or sets of pics that you can upload as an album.
- Likes and comments — You'll still be able to see all of the likes and comments your photos or sets will get, but the look will be more streamlined.
- Filters — There is a section marked "Filters" in the leaked images, but no word on what kinds of filters will be added. This will be a big draw for mobile photo nerds who are addicted to using apps like Instagram and Hipstamatic.