Whether you have an Android device or are rocking an iPhone in your pocket, loading it up with apps is the key to making your smartphone work for you. Although I already have pages and pages of apps (despite iOS 4's new folder feature), I keep finding new and fun apps to download and use. Not to leave out my Android- or BlackBerry-toting friends, I found a few apps that you'll love as well. Discover them all for yourself below!
- Chrome to Phone (Free) — The just-released app from Google makes it easy to save and send links from your desktop Chrome browser to your Android 2.2-running device.
- MoMA for iPhone (Free) — Use the new MoMA app to search current and past exhibits, artist bios, a dictionary for art terms, calendar information, film screenings and more. Download it before you head out for a culture-filled day!
Learn about the rest of the apps after the break.
- Wine Spectator Vintagechart + for iPhone (Free) — Compare quality, flavors, and scores of wines from regions across the globe with this free app, which makes it easy to select a vintage while at a restaurant or in the wine aisle of your local store.
- Grooveshark for iPhone (Free) — The popular music-streaming service makes its foray from the web to your mobile phone!
- Music Withme for BlackBerry Torch (Free 30-day trial) — This app syncs up with your iTunes over WiFi or a cellular connection, allowing you to get all of your iTunes music and playlists on your BlackBerry Torch smartphone. Free for 30 days, Music Withme will cost you $15 to download.