My Internet searching skills are pretty extraordinary, especially when it comes to finding the lowest price on something I want. But any avid technology consumer knows that some things like to stay at the same high price for a long time (I'm looking at you, TiVo HD), so you keep checking back. Maybe you put an alert on Amazon Price Drop.
I usually just keep checking to see if the price has dropped until it actually does, but that means having to remember to keep checking. What if you miss something?
Deal Waiter will make it so you never miss any deals, but will do all the work for you, continually searching the web. Type in the item you're looking for, and then type in your email address or Twitter name, specify how long you want them to look, and Deal Waiter will email or IM you when a deal comes up.
Want to just do a search? Just leave the field blank.
Found a cool website like this you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!