If you ever want to brush up on your tech-history knowledge, I suggest adding Wired's This Day in Tech website to your RSS reader. Each day, This Day in Tech posts technological advancements that happened from the 18th century until today. From subject areas, including transportation, physics, inventions, computers and IT, engineering, communication, business, and medicine, the site is guaranteed to enlighten you on all the movers and shakers that helped shape and develop tech as we know it today.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the GeekSugar homepage!