I'm not one to pay for a movie ticket, then sneak into a second without paying (although I know some people who dabble in the art of creating their own double feature), so finding this website made me both laugh and point my mouse to my bookmark button. Double Feature Finder finds movies that run back to back so you can buy your tickets at the counter on your way into one flick, then head into another without having to go back out to stand in another line.
Just put in the title of the movie that you want to see, and DFF will spit out a list of other flicks that trail your preferred film at the same theater so you can check it out right after. Doing a double feature is perfect for rainy Winter days, or when there are a ton of movies out you just can't stop yourself from seeing in one afternoon. Just beware of your theater's ushers if you don't purchase both tickets beforehand. Don't say I didn't warn you!
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.