- Craigslist iPhone App (Free) — This iPhone app has been tried and tested by one of our TrésSugar editors during a recent apartment hunt, and she says this is the best one she's tried. Coming with the ability to filter and nail down goods, digs, and other free goodies on the go, this app doesn't crash like some of the other lesser-reviewed apps. Plus, it's free!
- Housing Maps — Speaking of apartment hunting, Housing Maps allows you to see available rentals on a map instead of clicking through each listing, then opening new windows for a Google Maps locator. Filters include pets, price, keywords, bedrooms, and pictures, but the good news is, if the listing has photos, you'll see it pop up on the map without clicking through to the ad.
See the rest of the list after the jump.
- Lifelike Craig ($2) — Like looking at things through vintage-tinted glasses? Then try the Lifelike Craig iPad app that puts a retro spin on Craigslist ads. It's formatted for the iPad, so you'll get a great browsing experience to boot.
- Craigslist Notification (Free) — This Craigslist app for Android lets you set up alert parameters and will send a notification if something new you're looking for is posted to Craigslist. An easy way to stay on top of new goods and apartments, so you don't have to waste time surfing the site daily.
- Add Listings to Your RSS Reader — If you spend a lot of time on your RSS feed, this may be just the thing you need to cut down on browsing time — you can easily add Craigslist listings to your RSS feed by drilling down what you're looking for, then adding that feed to your RSS reader. Easy peasy.