Having some trouble keeping your myriad social networks organized? Or maybe you've gotten so addicted to Twitter that you're forgetting to update your LinkedIn account (guilty).
Though Cliqset is sort of a new social network to join — hear me out — it will organize those you're currently in, so you can have one hub to visit.
It's not just for your usual networks either; there's also photo-sharing and video-sharing sites like Flickr and Picasa, and music sites like Pandora. There's one quick registration, and then Cliqset pulls your info from your other networks through just your usernames and passwords, so setup is fast and easy.
Though there's a glaring omission of Facebook, I'm already using it for the accounts I don't check into so often.
Found a useful website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!