- "Unless it's an extremely important call it shouldn't be done."— AlphaAC
- "It's kinda like everyone sitting on toilets around a conference table." — JoleenKBarnes
- "It's so gross. Every time I hear that, it just makes me cringe. Definitely taking multitasking too far." — mariyataukule
- "Eww. That is the LAST place someone should have their phone. VERY tacky." — pixiestix1207
But talking on the toilet isn't the only place you should keep your cell phone etiquette in check. Find out more after the break.
- At the movies — We all paid to get into the movie, so please keep your cell phone on silent and don't answer it if it rings; you'll be ruining the experience for the rest of us!
- At the gym — Talking on your cell at the gym is a no-no according to FitSugar, and I'd have to agree. Getting distracted and walking away from equipment slows the rest of the gym-goers down, and no one really needs to hear you go into detail about last night's date, your annoying co-worker, or your mother-in-law's upcoming visit while we're trying to run.
- At the dinner table — If you've gone out of your way to meet with friends, family, or heck, even a date over dinner, the least you can do is keep your cell phone off the table. Placing your phone next to your plate just makes it seem like you're waiting for someone to call, or worse — looking for something better to do.