Many of you wrote in to thank me for the list of Top 10 Blackberry Tips and Tricks You Should Know that I featured last week, so I decided I should share more knowledge.
- Press ALT + SPACE to open the Select Symbol screen. Press the associated letter below the symbol that you want to insert into the text.
- Press ENTER to page down in an open message.
- Press ALT+ENTER to page up in an open message.
- Press T to go to the top and B to go to the bottom message, task, memo, or appointment in the list.
- Press T to go to "Today" in the Calendar screen.
- Press G to go to a specific date in the Calendar screen.
- Press C to create a new message, task, or appointment in the Messages, Saved Messages, Calendar, and Tasks functions.
- Press ALT+O to view only the sent messages in the Messages screen.
- Press ALT+I to view only the received messages in the Messages screen.
- In the Home screen, hold the ALT key and click the trackwheel to select an icon. Roll the trackwheel to move the icon to another position and click the trackwheel to "drop" it into the new position.
For seven more tips, just read more