Take your favorite online auction site, and your favorite social networking site, and shake. Result? Bonanzle, a new website that allows people to interact with the ease of Facebook while buying and selling goods from each other.
While eBay has always allowed you to contact the seller of an item and vice versa, encouraging an easy interaction has never been a focus, whereas on Bonanzle, it's a main focus, allowing buyers and sellers to IM with their chat feature, or integrate your own chat client like AIM and Gchat to connect.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!