Last week, I asked you about which games I should load up on my iPhone, and you guys totally came through for a geek gal in need. I already play Plants vs. Zombies on my computer, but more than a few of you suggested that I start playing on the go. Consider it done! What other games did you suggest? Just read on to find out!
- "Right now: Words With Friends. I think it's excellently set up for iPhone usage. I wish more games would take the "take your turn at your pace" idea and run with it." — gwenix
- "Civilization Revolution (I have the Lite version, but I prefer it on my DS) and Oregon Trail." — aniline
- "Zen Stones! So addictive and free!" — guruguru
To see a few more suggestions, just read more.
- "There is a quickie version of Katamari Damacy for the iPhone. If you like the Playstation version of this roll up everything game, then you'll enjoy the version on the iPhone." — stilettopanda
- "Plants vs. Zombies! Also Words with Friends, Puzzle Quest, Defender Chronicles, Flight Control, Everest, Sally's Spa . . . I could go on and on!" — The Sass
- "Doodlejump is fast and utterly addictive, and really quick to pick up for the younger set (i.e. your kids who want a turn. ZenBound is very calming, and Glyder makes you really feel like you're flying." — Toddie
- "If you like Plants vs. Zombies you would love The Creeps. It's even more fun (and can get way more difficult) and almost as adorable." — EricaJane
- "Chuzzle and Words with Friends" — CandyG