Twitter might not have won the title of your favorite social networking site of the year, but it certainly made the list of the greatest tech trends and was one of the most popular words of '09. Still hot for Twitter? Here are some of our most popular guides to the tweet life.
- Twitter Management Systems: Guide to the Tweet Life — Twitter's aim is to keep us connected in real time, but once you dive in it becomes apparent that keeping up in real time is harder than it seems. Staying on top of the action is possible with a little help from these simple downloads and specially designed search tools.
- Five Handy Sites For Uploading Pics to Twitter — A picture is worth a thousand words, so if you can't sum it up in 140 characters, might as well snap a pic instead. Photo-tweeting is extremely easy thanks to these five sites that will have your photos up on Twitter (and other social networking sites you choose) just seconds after you say cheese.
- 7 Common Twitter Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes — Whether you're a Twitter n00b or an old pro, you start to get annoyed by missteps that new users make (old pros can be guilty as well). I think most of us have made some of the following common mistakes in the time we've been on Twitter.
For oodles of other twitterrific guides and tips, read more.
- Ways to Immortalize Your Twitter Life — Since the nature of the short status messages is ephemeral at best, there are a few ways — from wearables to art — that you can remember your best Twitter musings and identity.
- Twitter: Live, Breathe, Wear — Some of us can't go an hour without giving the world a 140-character long update. If that's you, then maybe you need more than just enough space to report your activities with flair: maybe you should wear your love for Twitter on your back.
- Test Your Twitter Knowledge — You already know I love Twitter and update my feed constantly. But, how much do you know about Twitter history? (Twistory?).
- The Cutest Twitter Gear — There is something so addictive about those 140-character bites of content. Embrace your "twaddiction" and check out this adorable assortment of Twitter-themed goodies from around the web.