Now that Black Friday is over, we can focus on the online sales of Cyber Monday! If you didn't dare venture out to your favorite store in the wee morning hours after Thanksgiving, the good news is that you can still score a killer deal today online. Trust me, there are a lot of us that won't dip our toes into the 4 a.m. shopping waters.
New to the Cyber Monday game? Check out my shopping tips from last year, then see where I'd point my browser today to cash in on the deep discounts and amazing savings below.
- Amazon — Offering up great deals on gadgets and accessories, Amazon's Cyber Monday deals are totally worth the wait.
- Buy.com — Buy.com has great deals year-round, but has some special prices on everything you need for your shopping list just for the holidays.
- Overstock — There's Cyber Monday deals aplenty at Overstock that will satisfy all your shopping needs.
To see four more virtual stops you must make on Cyber Monday, just read more.
- Offers.com — If you're looking for free shipping, or discounts for other retail sites, check out Offers for coupon codes.
- Apple — Apple is offering up free shipping for any order over $50 for the holidays.
- Expedia — Don't just buy trinkets and gadgets, get some cash off of your next vacation and no booking fees if you book on Cyber Monday!
- Hotels.com — Get up to a $100 rebate when you book a hotel by Dec. 31.