What would make me want to click through tons of print ads from around the world in my spare time? Uh, cause it brings the funny, that's why!
Ads of the World provides a glimpse into the minds of modern day Mad Men from across the globe. What does Peru think about smoking cigarettes? Well, apparently it's stupider than putting on a zebra costume and jumping into a lions den. I don't know about you, but I really get the message.
Have a great website that you want to share? Find out how to post to our Website of the Day group when you read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!