I'm not an "artist" per se, but I sure can fake it by using BeFunky. All I have to do to turn my photos into a Warhol painting is upload my desired photo to BeFunky, then select "Warhol." Seriously, it's that simple. Plus, if I'm not feeling particularly Warhol-ish that day, I can turn my digital photos into an oil painting, sketch, or add a cool retro sunburst. Actually, there are so many cool ways to edit your photos on this site, I spent a good hour before deciding on an effect for this picture.
In addition to being totally fun, BeFunky allows you to put your pics onto magnets, tees, mugs, and stamps at really great rates — I could get this photo on a magnet for less than four bucks!
Know of a cool website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!