If you watch only one thing today . . . make it this.
I want my music videos!
- Great. Scientists have revived a 30,000-year-old virus from the Siberian frost — Geekosystem
- 73 desperate thoughts that only occur when the Internet is down — BuzzFeed Geeky
- Radio Shack is closing over 1,000 stores — ReadWrite
- Twitter embraces a log-cabin-chic cafeteria aesthetic — Newser
- Strange old-timey sci-fi genres that were once hugely popular — Cracked
- Meet the world's fastest nose typer — Neatorama
- Start-ups to watch at SXSW 2014 — Mashable
Check out that and more stories from across the POPSUGAR network!
Besides the hair transplant system, of course.
The Cumberking did not take his dragon duties lightly.
- 38 perfect pictures of Benedict Cumberbatch photobombing things — BuzzFeed
- 5 ridiculous things the media blamed on video games — Cracked
- Every tech company needs an English major — ReadWrite
- How one Facebook post cost $80,000 — Newser
- Is The Matrix coming back with a prequel trilogy? — Geekosystem
- Pixar made a cameo in Google's Oscars commercial — /Film
The real Oscar winner? Space exploration.
The iPhone can now be used when driving.
This Oscar winner set a new standard for computer-generated imagery.