- Barack Obama brings a stately presence to Quora — ReadWrite
- What no one will ever tell you about working at Disney World — Cracked
- Apple and Comcast may revamp cable as we know it — Newser
- Have astronomers found Earth's identical twin? — Geekosystem
- Neil deGrasse Tyson sounds even better in slow motion — Mashable
- The easiest way to go paper-free — Cool Mom Tech
- Does Google have an official anti-Glasshole campaign? — Chip Chick
- The new X-Men trailer will give you chills — POPSUGAR Entertainment
Your house parties are about to get a whole lot better.
Why grown women are completely obsessed with Loki, Prince of Asgard.
Do the S-C-I-E-N-C-E!
So much cringe.
- Those creepy times when The X-Files became reality — Cracked
- The Google Chromecast look-alikes are coming! — ReadWrite
- Mt. Gox uncovered some of its missing bitcoins — Newser
- Turkish ban on Twitter can't stop citizens from tweeting — Geekosystem
- An illustrated history of Twitter — Mashable
- You won't believe how these people use Instagram — Chip Chick
FINALLY — a way to get somewhere in this addictive game.