- Introducing the glow-in-the-dark freeway that saves energy — Newser
- Why Pinterest is the Google competitor you weren't expecting — ReadWrite
- The lame jokes you start telling the second you become a dad — Cracked
- Harrison Ford is the galaxy's most lovable grump — Geekosystem
- The coolest WiFi password signs to hang at home — Cool Mom Tech
- Is another Marvel TV show coming this year? — /Film
- Why not get a USB-powered sewing machine? — Chip Chick
The clock is ticking!
They're open to the public for today only.
- Sprint unveils a starter phone for kids — Newser
- So who should buy Google Glass? — ReadWrite
- The most annoying pet personalities you'll ever meet — Cracked
- Which superhero team should you join? — BuzzFeed Geeky
- Benedict Cumberbatch still says he won't be in Star Wars — /Film
- Kids pity our iPhone-less childhoods — Geekosystem
- Check out the pecs on this Batman case — Chip Chick
- A brief history of cat worshipping — Neatorama
Gaze at the lunar eclipse's crimson-colored glow.
Not-so-subtle ombré that's actually chic.