- Chances of a big city getting taken out by an asteroid? High — Newser
- Fitness wearables must smarten up or die — ReadWrite
- The worst thing that could happen when testing Oculus Rift in Russia — BuzzFeed FWD
- Forget what your geometry teacher said, you will never have a need for proofs — Cracked
- Things get really cute when a leopard steals a GoPro camera — Geekosystem
- The Godzilla IMAX poster is so cool — /Film
- A web browser that gives you a more mobile experience — Chip Chick
- The world's fastest elevator could be sort of terrifying — Neatorama
The best #TBT yet.
Can it be?!
Playboy engineer + timid physicist = instant love.
- The NYPD's Twitter campaign backfires big time — Newser
- How Yahoo could get back in the search game — ReadWrite
- The new Japanese ads for Candy Crush are truly bizarre — BuzzFeed FWD
- These Star Wars mosaics are amazingly made from an everyday office product — Neatorama
- The four horrible ways we're bringing sci-fi technologies to life — Cracked
- Yesss! Mystery Science Theater is making a comeback — Geekosystem
Where having your phone out at a party . . . is the actual party.